https://www.naturalremediest.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/parkinson-herbal-tea-e1625320562980.jpg 365 482 mona https://www.naturalremediest.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-rangi.png mona2021-07-03 13:53:092021-07-03 13:53:09Natural remedies for Parkinson patients
Some of the Natural Remedies for Parkinson patients
- Dairy consumption alone can worsen symptoms of Parkinson, so dairy products like cheese and yogurt should be used with cumin, dill, mint, spearmint and ajotva seeds.
- Researcher of traditional medicine said that consumption of olive, olive oil, Gingko, Scotlaria plant and also Ganoderma fungus are very good for people who have Parkinson disease.
- Some suitable fruits such as apple, orange, kiwi, banana, grapes, apricots and grapefruit are good for these people, also researcher of traditional medicine said that red fruits such as strawberries, raspberries and blackberries can help to treat Parkinson disease because they are rich in antioxidants and flavonoids.
- Researcher of traditional medicine said that these patients should eat 14 almonds a day for about 40 days to solve their problem.
- Trout, omega 3 fatty acids, evening primrose, grains, wheat germ, oat and also legumes like peas and beans are very helpful for people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Parkinson’s patients can also use little amount of young mutton without fat.
- Drinking 6 glasses of water or other fluids every day is highly recommended for people suffering from Parkinson’s disease.
- Consumption of figs and prunes soaked in boiling water and also cooked beet are very helpful for people with Parkinson’s disease.
- For controlling Parkinson’s symptoms, patients should eat pumpkin seeds. Also consumption of some spices such as Heracelum persicum, thymes and cumin with food is very helpful for people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Researches show that Saffron and turmeric is also helpful for Parkinson disease.
Herbal tea for people with Parkinson’s disease
- Researcher of traditional medicine said: People with Parkinson’s disease should drink this herbal tea to solve their problem with combining same amounts of borage, valerian, lavender, lemongrass, calendula and jujube together and then they should grind this mixture. After that brew one tablespoon of the mixture with 4 to 5 glasses of water. This herbal drink should be used with little honey during the day.
treating constipation of people with Parkinson’s disease
- For treating constipation of people with Parkinson’s disease, combining 35 grams of senna leaves, 15 grams of hollyhocks plant, 10 grams of coriander seeds, 10 grams of rose flower and 10 grams of anise with each other and then powder it. After that brew one tablespoon of powder with 3 glasses of water and drink it before each meal.